Thursday 25 July 2013

{ Popping Blue } new looks in fashion post


 Mixing preppy with playful and glam with casual in this jambalaya outfit! Leaving you with these set of photos that my sister, Jacktook of me while we were busy with the WAGW opening in Centrio a few days ago. Lace Prom Dress Hope you can all drop by if you’re in the area!view more
I love printed dresses. You just pop one on and you’re solved! There’s no need for a matching top or bottom, no need for excessive accessories and no need for what-to-wear related headaches! I always make sure to stock up on pretty dresses whenever I can, for all those days when you’re in a rush and can’t be bothered to think about what to wear. I especially love this one I have on because the prints come in the brightest primary hues that make it all the more fun to dress up!view more
It’s amazing what a neon dress can do for your look! The prints in this one are wild, so its a good thing that it came in the simplest of cuts. I didn’t want to look like a highlighter exploded on me, so I stuck with a single black bracelet and clean black booties- thats it! The perks of wearing a heavy print in bright colors is not having to pile on the bling, Little Black Dress and still looking like you made an effort!view more
Here’s a dress up tip for today: Sometimes I find that the easiest solution to “what shoes do I wear with this?” kind of problems is to match your heels to the color of the bottoms you are wearing. I do a sort of half-and-half kind of technique where my top half is a texture/print party in a single hue and the bottom in another, and it usually works! What do you think?view more
Sheath one shoulder beaded mermaid prom dress features asymmetrical ruching and a sexy lace up back for a perfect fit.
A sparkling floral detail is embellished to the thin one shoulder strap. Gathered empire waist creates a slender waist and flatter your figure.
The gracefully flared full length skirt trails slightly in back for an enticing look.
Fabric: Silk like satin
Style: Sheath style, one shoulder with floral embellishment, gathered waist, mermaid style, floor length
Washing: Hand wash/dry clean separately, hang dry, iron at low temperature, no chlorine bleaching, less than 10 minutes soak time view more

1 comment:

  1. I really impressed after read this because of some quality work and informative thoughts . I just wanna say thanks for the writer and wish you all the best for coming!.
    Cocktail Party Dresses

    ReplyDelete